- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
DigitalPhotos101 does not collect any personally identifiable information about individuals, except when such information is voluntarily submitted by the user, such as when signing up for our newsletter. Our newsletter sign-up only collects your email address and browser type. I do not sell, rent, trade or otherwise give out any email addresses or any other personal information.
As with most websites, DigitalPhotos101's web servers automatically log certain non-personally identifiable information about visitors to this website, such as IP address. This information is used for system administration and for producing usage statistics.We use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our website.
Users may opt out of the use of the DART cookie by visiting Google's advertising opt-out page.
This site contains links to other sites. DigitalPhotos101.com is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites. DigitalPhotos101 uses third-party companies to serve ads on this web site. These companies provide ads (such as banner or text ads) on this web site may use technology such as cookies and web beacons, which will send these information including your IP address, your ISP , the browser you used to visit this site. You can choose to reset your browser to refuse all cookies or selectively turn off third-party cookies in your browser settings. However, this can affect how you are able to interact with this site as well as other websites.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials
(information or software) on Digital Photos 101's web site for personal,
non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license,
not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Digital Photos 101's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Digital Photos 101 at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Digital Photos 101's web site are provided "as is". Digital Photos 101 makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Digital Photos 101 does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Digital Photos 101 or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Digital Photos 101's Internet site, even if Digital Photos 101 or a Digital Photos 101 authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Digital Photos 101's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Digital Photos 101 does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Digital Photos 101 may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Digital Photos 101 does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Digital Photos 101 has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Digital Photos 101 of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Digital Photos 101's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of California without regard to its conflict of law provisions.