Get the PERFECT CAMERA GUIDE for PHOTO ENTHUSIASTS
ABOUT MEHi. I'm Valerie Goettsch. There are so many fun things we can do with our digital photos. Here you'll get personal reviews and tips to make your photos shine. Follow me on...
- 10 Budget-Friendly Photography Accessories For Father’s Day Gifts
- Easy Canvas Prints Review: Quality at Discount Prices
- Review: Mixbook Metal Prints Add Sleek, Classy Touch to Decor
- Should You Upgrade Your Camera Body or Buy a New Lens?
- Mixbook Photo Book Review 2018: Feature-Rich Editor, Stylish Books
Category Archives: Weddings
Wedding slideshows are so much more fun to look at than the traditional leather-bound photo album. Slideshows give the photos life and allow viewers to feel like they are right there experiencing the magic of your special day. It’s also … Continue reading
Every year, new trends and fads crop up when planning a wedding. Some are started because a particular profession thinks up an idea that catches on, while others begin with the couples, themselves. The key today for most newly engaged … Continue reading
Choosing your wedding invitations will be a lot of fun because of the overall broader idea of being married, but at the same time, couples may feel overwhelmed by all the choices now available. Wedding stationery used to be fairly … Continue reading